Tuesday 2 April 2013

Stairs (belatedly) by Felicity

It seems I've fallen behind with the photography challenge, however I found some stairs on my holiday that I thought I should share.

 The internal staircase of a Boeing 747 in the "glory days" of flight, these used to lead to the Captains cocktail lounge... Now days it leads to another section of economy or cattle class as it's better know.
(I climbed up and down a set like these on my way to England several times... Part of the exercise plan to relieve the tedium of a 13 hour flight to Japan!)
External staircase truck at the airport... You rarely see these at city airports now thanks to the corridors that connect straight to the plane, but for us country folk, this is how we get on our planes... It always says adventure to me

No comments:

Post a Comment